My first Givenchy Reveal!!!...come look at what I got!

loveable

Dec 18, 2011
Wow both nightingales look amazing but I really like the black paradise one! Congrats!

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
Brown nightingale in leather and black flower paradise in canvas and leather!!! Thank you for letting me share!

View attachment 2013256

View attachment 2013257
wow, i think this is the first paradise canvas i've seen on here! congrats. it's like you've covered all basis, the practical, daily workhorse and then the eye-catching, "what bag is that" look. the paradise will look so great with all black or neutral outfits.

shoppingpal

shop,shop,shop
O.G.
Aug 27, 2009
Washington, DC
Chrissie82 said:
Both very Nice! Love the Canvas look!!
Thanks! I didn't expect to love the canvas but it was on sale online for $960 so I said why not??? I can always return it....but it's so pretty in person! When I opened the package I was like WOW!!!

shoppingpal

shop,shop,shop
O.G.
Aug 27, 2009
Washington, DC
randr21 said:
wow, i think this is the first paradise canvas i've seen on here! congrats. it's like you've covered all basis, the practical, daily workhorse and then the eye-catching, "what bag is that" look. the paradise will look so great with all black or neutral outfits.
True! I've never seen one like this before and I'm glad I went for it!

ehemelay

O.G.
Apr 30, 2009
Midwest USA
They're both beuatiful, but the floral design really catches the eye! I promised myself a while ago that I would stick to simple neutrals in my evolving bag collection, but I am so tempted by some of the season prints from Givenchy.

Have you worn it out yet? I'm sure you will have so many compliments!!

shoppingpal

shop,shop,shop
O.G.
Aug 27, 2009
Washington, DC
ehemelay said:
They're both beuatiful, but the floral design really catches the eye! I promised myself a while ago that I would stick to simple neutrals in my evolving bag collection, but I am so tempted by some of the season prints from Givenchy.

Have you worn it out yet? I'm sure you will have so many compliments!!
Thanks ehemelay! No I have not worn it out yet as I just got it yesterday and also because I got 6 other new bags to wear! Lol!