My first Dior bag!!

Nov 24, 2006
My first Dior bag should be here on Monday! I know the style of the bag isn't new, but the bag itself is new :P This is my first Dior (other than a Dior saddle which I didn't get and have been kicking myself ever since), and also my holy-grail, so I have to say I'm very excited! :yahoo:I can't believe I got it since it's always been out of my range and I thought always will be! Presenting the large detective in cream that I got for $470 :shame:

Attachments

• 8385_12.JPG
    8385_12.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 9600_12.JPG
    9600_12.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 70
  • b823_12.JPG
    b823_12.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 80
  • ad90_12.JPG
    ad90_12.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 74
  • c69f_12.JPG
    c69f_12.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 69
WHOA! What an amazing deal!!!!! Congratulations on your new beauty!

(I'm not too happy about Dior discontinuing the Detective line of bags...I think it was one of their best lines!)

Congrats! Thats such a nice color and style! I remember i was soo excited when i first walked into a dior boutique. What site did you purchase this bag off of?

Thank you all! Yes, the idea of being able to get my bags for cheap spurred me into the realm of authentication, and I'm ecstatic that it has paid off! I always thought the detective line is one of the classiest in Dior; I just can't believe that I would be able to get it now! I don't know why Dior decided to discontinue the line either; why not produce more variations like Fendi has done with their spy? That would be pretty cool. :P