My First Chanel - Black Metallic Luxe!!

Congrats! I have the same bag and I know what you mean about being in love with it instantly! I had it shipped to me and it was the first bag of a long line of shipped bags that I really wanted to do a little jig about when I opened the box :P Enjoy it! It's a stunner!

^^ Buy it! Buy it! :yahoo:

Thanks again, everyone. :flowers:

Agnesb Gal said:
Oh it is lovely, I am eyeing on something like this one too. Is it a roomy bag you could put lot of things in. It looks absolutely fabulous.

It's very roomy! I can fit my large wallet, makeup pouch, digital camera, keys, and t-mobile sidekick...with lots of space to spare. :yes:

princessofthehouse said:
OMG You bag is gorgeous. I just bought the cambon reporter black/black on sale for 40% off but when I received it I realized it is just too big for me. All of the pockets make it too bulky for me. I was looking at this bag instead. It looks gorgeous on you. Do you find it roomy enough to carry a lot of everyday stuff? Does it feel comfortable on your shoulder? Enjoy yours!!!

Yeah, I used to want the reporter, but it just seemed so bulky in real life! Anyhow, my bowler is very roomy (see above). It doesn't feel very comfortable on my shoulder though. This is due to the chain strap. When I take it off my shoulder, there are deep chain indentations on it. :sad: However, I suppose this is a small price to pay for such a gorgeous bag! I try to hold it in my hand, but I like putting bags on my shoulder more.

reymyst said:
Beautiful bag and I love your hair color!

Thanks, reymyst! :flowers:

wickedassin said:
Congrats! I have the same bag and I know what you mean about being in love with it instantly! I had it shipped to me and it was the first bag of a long line of shipped bags that I really wanted to do a little jig about when I opened the box :P Enjoy it! It's a stunner!

Yeah! It's the first bag I've ever bought where I didn't mull it over for weeks and weeks until it became virtually impossible to get a hold of and then end up buying it $500 over retail on ebay... :lol:

I just went to Saks and bought one too! (black metallic luxe bowler) Seems like Saks is the only place that has it. I called NY Chanel and was told that they are sold out everywhere in Chanel.
The bowler is so beautiful, so young and chic!!!

Not sure since I haven't seen either leathers up close and personal. Edna tried to find something on her tag/care cards that indicated what hide the bag is made of (cerf=deer; chevre=goat) but couldn't find anything. Does your bag have any information?

I have the deerskin on preorder with Nordstrom.