My First Chanel - Black Metallic Luxe!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. On Monday I went to Saks and bought the Grand Shopping Tote. Today I went back to return it because it was too bulky for me. I think it mostly had to do with the width. It felt awkward to carry on my shoulder.

When I got to Saks, I couldn't believe my eyes. A Luxe black metallic bowler/camera case. (?) Are they the same thing?:shrugs: Looks like the bowler, but the tag says camera case. Anyway, I returned my Tote and went to my car. Ten minutes later, I'm back in and paying for my new baby!

Anyhow, here it is! I love it so much. I can't wait to use it! :yahoo:This is my first Chanel!

Old + New.

chanelold.jpg chanelluxe1.jpg chanelluxe2.jpg chanelluxe3.jpg
  2. OMG, that's gorgeous! Yes, it's the Bowler. Was it the last one, and which Saks?!

3. Thanks, roey! :smile: Nope, they had more! I'm not sure how many more, but I know that mine came from the back, so there is at least one more (the display). I was surprised they even had it. The SA that helped me said that they just got them in today.

It's the Saks in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Here's the number: [SIZE=-1](610) 667-9166. They're closed now, but they'll open again on Monday at 10. :yes: If you call, ask for Erica. She helped me and was super nice.
    [/SIZE]

4. Very beautiful! Congrats and looks stunning on you

5. OMG, thank you for the info Edna!! I will call first thing on Monday. Time to do some bag-shuffling in my collection. Congrats on your very first most gorgeous Chanel!

6. Wow, that's a gorgeous bag! Congrats!

7. That's the highly coveted bowler! It's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

How funny! I also bought that Grand Shopping Tote. . . after a week the tags were still on it so I decided to take it back and I ended up w/ the Luxe Flap!

8. Oh it's so gorgeous! Congrats, it looks fantastic on you!

9. wow, i thought that was sold out (in that color). I'm so glad you snagged it, it looks great on you!!

10. Congrats!!!

11. Gorgeous :love:

12. congratulations on finding the bowler!!

13. congrats, when i saw the tote i loved it, but when i put it on....i has the same situation...too bulky. But i do love the metallic luxe.:tender:

14. Oh my, I'm in love! Its absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

15. It's beautiful! Congrats!:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice