My First Chanel Bags & My First Reveal! Pieces From 12C!!

OMG, I love your collections, now I need a yellow bag too after seeing yours... thanks a lot for making me spend money... ;)
Yes...it's a Fendi WOC. :biggrin:
This is an old thread and i'm surprised you found it again :smile:....
some updates to my yellow collection:
(not sure why the gabrielle flap looks biege but it's actually a muted yellow color...the rita flap is not brown either...)
Snapshot2012-05-1813-36-26.jpg

You mean this bag?
Snapshot2012-05-1814-27-00.jpg

Snapshot2012-05-1814-43-27.jpg

I love it so much that I put it in a display box lol:biggrin:....but it's not a very practical bag. I took it to my company's new year party this year and since there's no handle or chain it's difficult to hold onto it without "squeezing" the leather...and because the lambskin is so soft, it kept sliding off my hand...I was so afraid to "wrinkle" it that I ended up holding it in my lap like a baby the whole time....
Also make sure you see the bag in person before you buy it because I heard there were many "damaged" ones with lots of wrinkles and uneven "puffiness"....

Thank you sooooooo much for your valuable advice :smile: I would think the yellow timeless clutch will look perfect with my LBD, but thank you for sharing your experience here. Now I know how is it feel when you actually using it for a party. I do need a bag that has chain to free my both hands. Hmmmm, and you are right, my sister is getting me the yellow one from NM but I cannot see it in person. It is so great to have you in tpf, I enjoy your Chanel family pictures a lot!! Love your collections!!!

Olivia8786 said:
Yes...it's a Fendi WOC. :biggrin:
This is an old thread and i'm surprised you found it again :smile:....
some updates to my yellow collection:
(not sure why the gabrielle flap looks biege but it's actually a muted yellow color...the rita flap is not brown either...)

Omg u went all out on yellow Chanel, your collection is Fab.., I kept admiring how soft and buttery that yellow lambi. Yellow totally speak ur personality and suit you well. I simply love it. :smile:

Hi! great post! love this yellow Chanel and my its my favorite color. I recently purchased this yellow jumbo from a reseller advertised on malleries and received it yesterday.First time buying Chanel that way. Leather is not as smooth/soft as my blk lambskin so I was kinda suspect about it. I know that different colors process differently,but it also had a hard bottom.. Like the structure is more boxy and doesn't bend in easily. Is yours the same way? Everything else looks legit and the same as yours.