My First Chanel Bags & My First Reveal! Pieces From 12C!!

Could you please tell me what brand the middle one is?
with my other yellow bags.....
IMG_0453.jpg

caki730 said:
you have a gorgeous collection. i just have one question. i'm drawn to yellow and just bought my first yellow bag, but i'm not sure what colors i can wear it with aside from black. how do you wear your yellow bags?

Try yellow w grey outfits. Black and yellow reminds me of a bumble bee :biggrin:

Yes...it's a Fendi WOC. :biggrin:
This is an old thread and i'm surprised you found it again :smile:....
some updates to my yellow collection:
(not sure why the gabrielle flap looks biege but it's actually a muted yellow color...the rita flap is not brown either...)
Snapshot2012-05-1813-36-26.jpg

Wow! your yellow family is so beautiful!! I love these different shades of yellow that you have. Is it difficult to take care of yellow lambskin? I am thinking to get one timeless clutch in yellow at NM. Thank you :biggrin:

Wow! your yellow family is so beautiful!! I love these different shades of yellow that you have. Is it difficult to take care of yellow lambskin? I am thinking to get one timeless clutch in yellow at NM. Thank you :biggrin:

You mean this bag?
Snapshot2012-05-1814-27-00.jpg

Snapshot2012-05-1814-43-27.jpg

I love it so much that I put it in a display box lol:biggrin:....but it's not a very practical bag. I took it to my company's new year party this year and since there's no handle or chain it's difficult to hold onto it without "squeezing" the leather...and because the lambskin is so soft, it kept sliding off my hand...I was so afraid to "wrinkle" it that I ended up holding it in my lap like a baby the whole time....
Also make sure you see the bag in person before you buy it because I heard there were many "damaged" ones with lots of wrinkles and uneven "puffiness"....

Last edited: