My first BV:Sloane bag in poudre color!!!

Thanks again...I took it out this weekend and it's such a simple design yet it has presence, and the flap closure it's so convenient to use IMO. The color goes with pretty much anything I have and wore these few days (anyway, I never match outfits but I combine them with my accessories). Love it!

Gglvs2shop, I urge you to go for the ballerina flats in the same colour now. I just got them yesterday and the combo with your bag would be beyond delicious!

Gglvs2shop, I urge you to go for the ballerina flats in the same colour now. I just got them yesterday and the combo with your bag would be beyond delicious!

Now you are making me want one to match my Cocker Poudre too. The Singapore boutique will only be bringing in the ballerina in Old Petra (in early April). I guess I would have to get them to special order the Poudre. Are they comfortable?

I'll wear them around the house tonight and report back. They are really comfy as far as the shop trial goes though.

Thanks ebruo, you're a darling! I am so glad you posted about BV shoes. After satisfying myself with BV bags and wallets, I have turned my attention to the shoes. Terribly bad for my wallet but downright addictive!