My first Burberry bag- is this a normal?

Congratulations!!! I remember how it feels to have your very first Burberry. Mine was a surprise from my husband! I have a little one too and I used it from the day he was born ( as an alternate to diaperbag) until now that he's two. It was a Novacheck Large shoulder tote

....... ENJOY YOURS!!!
OOh that was my first Burb too! But the med. one..I love it so much, even if I hardly use it now- I will never sell it- it's sentimental as well! My fiance bought it for me..:love:

I must admit, the China thing is bothering me about this bag. I love the proportions, I haven't used it yet though its so tempting!

However, I've been looking through the Burberry website and I found another great design called the "Regent"? It seems to have the same proportions and the horses on it that I like. Does anyone have this bag, and does anyone know where that one is made?

Thanks for all the amazing help and insight!

Burberry began making bags in china to keep certain lines in their collection at a lower price. In a sense you get what you pay for. If you look at other brands or even more expensive lines in burberry with similar bags that are made in italy or france the price is atleast 200-300 more.

Hey i have a similar question i just got a burberry prorsum small nova check card and coin wallet. The lines on wallet are horizontal not diagonal? and theres no serial number? but it says its "made in italy" is it normal that it has horizontal and not diagonal lines because all the pictures if seen online have diagonal lines?? HELP!