My first Birkin

Congrats!!! one pic is definitely not enough, we need more pics of this beauty so we can droooool! :biggrin: perhaps some modeling pics for us if you have the chance to take them.

There are so many newbies on the forum trying their best to get their first birkin, mind telling us your story on how you get hold of your first :P we would love it if you could share .

XXXXX - please take all disputes to PM, please.

I bought this in the Hermes boutique in the new city development shopping complex in Las Vegas in Sep. It is a new development which couldn't have been opened for a few months. Their Prada store was still being worked on when we visited it. Anyway, this Hermes was very new and as my boyfriend and I walked in, I saw they had a series of orange togo leather bags on display. And there it was, the perfect orange 35cm Birkin among them! So I bought it! The SA said it was ordered for a customer but they passed on. I don't really believe it. I think they just opened the store and had some fresh stock to promote the store. When I bought this Birkin, they put a 32cm Kelly in the same leather in the spot they were displaying the Birkin.

I will definitely put more photos when I get the chance!

Thanks for all your congrats!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I felt I was very luck to get it! I couldn't help but smiling when we were walking out of that store holding the carrier bag in hand! And we took a taxi straight away back to our hotel room in the Wynn in case anything might happen to it!