My First Big Dior Bag!!!

ok how RIDICOLOUS is that? isnt Dior supposed to be a LUXURY brand ? :wtf: when i choose not to go to Zara and get my wallet for 20 euro and spend 300 € on a Dior instead i dont wanna hear crap about cost cutting i want the whole shebang , box included!

pathetic, really :upsidedown:

My sentiments exactly! And the wallets came in a nondescript white cardboard box, it was very pathetic. But that was some years back, so i suppose they have change. Or maybe the SAs then were just stingy.
I remembered another very nice SA who gave me a gift box for the Trotter badge that cost only $13! So i guess it really depends on the SA.

well, I never had a regular SA and didnt ask for boxes, always told them it's just for me when they ask if it's a gift, so I didnt get any box, just ribbons on the paper bag.

After asking on tpf( cant find the thread anymore for the life of me), it seems some dior boutique automatically gives it, some doesnt, depending on your area. I got smart and started saying it's a gift, now it always come with a box and lots of ribbons.

I always see dior has boxes at the back. So I am guessing maybe that SA was just extremely rude and made up an excuse??

By the way, that is a beautiful beautiful bag:heart: