My First BE... Soooo EXCITED!!!

Sandy, a big thank you! I love this bag!!

Elizat, good eyes! I am addicted to the series! I'm at book 3 and am still Team Edward at this point.

Thank you ladies, such kinds words. :heart::hugs:

Lo, give Mico a big kiss for me!

I am carrying around a little more today and it was still comfy. If I want to carry around a light sweater in addition, I would probably reach for a WTM.

3257803071_f111e91ebb.jpg

And this is how the bag looks with today's things inside it:
3258633106_1f879af315.jpg
3258633172_0cc7c3d494.jpg
3257803271_96a5bc245d.jpg

Yes, doesn't leather prince make the cutest little charms? It's actually large but very light, and makes these cute little bell sounds. I'm thinking of getting a ninja and a black cat next.

I got a pair of peacock feather earrings from etsy, but they are so large that it looks silly on me. I think I may use them as charms. Dunno.

Which Petrol bag are you looking for?

I was going to comment on your little froggie charm too! I have been eyeballing his charms for a while now-just can't decide which ones I want. Maybe the blue elephant.....
Lo, you do need something in petrol. Trust me!

Thanks, asbb! :heart: I think Lo meant Pewter too. Hehe. But don't we all need something in Petrol? It looks so versatile. A WTM midi in Petrol was available (on sale!) at MuseTen a few weeks back and I regret not jumping on the chance. Ah well.

Susan, the blue elephant looks so cute! Reminds me of Babar!

Ah, my dear, we speak the same language! Cobalt LM midi for me (spring pre-order) and a pewter LM midi (bespoke order going on now).
I really love your pewter pictures-and love how all your assorted accessories go well with the pewter. IMO everyone needs a bag with some sparkle!