My First BE... Soooo EXCITED!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #2 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    That's a gorgeous bag at a great price! Congrats on your first BE! :woohoo:

2. Beautiful! And you got an excellent deal!:yes:

3. Lovely first bag and superb to get it for a good price too.

4. I've been eyeing that one. It's gorgy!

5. Congrats what a fab choice. You will LOVE pewter, it is simply stunning IRL. I was watching that bag as well, I think you got a good deal!

6. Gorgeous bag and fabulous price!

7. C4H!! good to see you over here!! Congrats on that gorgeous bag-and thank you for putting me out of my misery and buying it...I have been drooling over that style for a while!

8. Thanks, ladies!! I needed some metallic leather in my life and I can't think of a better designer for it. Really looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!! :wlae:

ETA: Hi, Susan!! I couldn't NOT get it. It was staring me in the face with all of its gorgeous metallic splendor. So much for the ban.... LoL

9. And the crash leather is divine.....you will be so pleased with how it wears. I love my chocolate crash bag... :smile:

10. ... off to look for your Chocolate Crash....

11. You will love it...DD has a Pewter Crash Love Me Midi which I still have to photograph and upload here..and I own a TME in Choco Crash and a Plum Crash MMS (my first BE from Pink Tuesday..you will be in heaven.

Congrats.

12. C4H - I think you made a wonderful choice! Trust me, you will LOVE LOVE LOVE that leather. It's so gorgeous, and although pictures can capture its beauty to a degree... it's even better in person. I can't wait for you to get your bag and post lots of pics for us to :drool: over.

13. You ladies are so sweet! :heart:

I look forward to seeing pics of your DD's Pewter Crash LM Midi, gingey. Searching for pics of your choco and Plum Crash...........

loveuga, I can't stop looking at your pics!

14. #15 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    Thats a great choice, and a great price- congrats
    Pewter never disappoints : )