My FIRST Bbag ever! Fittingly, it's a FIRST! *pics*

Congrats, jadecee! :yahoo: I'm so happy to hear you have your dream bag at last! I remember your post about your frustrations with getting a bbag. I'm glad you didn't have to wait that much longer to get one! :smile:

I did the same thing - right after I got the first one, I had to have another. It was just....required! Hopefully you won't have to wait a whole two weeks...

So true! I was contemplating my next bag within *hours* of receiving my first one! :nuts: :nuts:

Oh, Jess, it's just stunning! :drool: What a wonderful way to lose your bbag virginity! :graucho: Pewter is definitely on my wish list. Congrats!

I did the same thing - right after I got the first one, I had to have another. It was just....required! Hopefully you won't have to wait a whole two weeks...

I know what you mean... I just felt if I only had one then my poor pewter would be so lonely.. :graucho: I hope I don't have to wait a whole two weeks either - but I'm trying to be more conservative just in case!

Thanks everyone for the congratulations! I feel like I'm on cloud 9! :nuts:

cate22 - aww.. that's so sweet you remember! thanks!

decophile - I can't believe I'm getting wows from you. YOUR collection is amazing!!! That means a lot to me!

stylefly - Holts Toronto is where I should've gotten it the first time I laid eyes on it but I unfortunately let it get away back then. I was super lucky and a friend sold me this!

hi eping!! Inky is who is arriving in the near future!

hippiechic - I must say the BG pink that you lost your virginity to is not too shabby either!! LOVE that colour! Goes so well with Dreamy! :love:

Hey again eping! Actually I was well-surpised by the size of the first. From reading posts on here it sounded like a lot of people feel the first is really small. And even seeing a blueberry first at Holts I thought it was kinda small, but that might've just been because it was beside a work and a weekender!

I'm loving the size right now. Obviously it can't hold everything under the sun. But it holds my long wallet, my koala agenda, cell phone, make up, cles, digicam and with room to spare! So it basically holds all my essentials and then some.

^_^ i'm excited! yah when i saw the first at holt... it did loook very small, but true it was beside all the larger bags... :biggrin: you should take photo of you holding it... PLEASE? haha