MY FIRST Balenciaga - black first - still have questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called my bank, they said I could file a claim. But I have to first return the bag and give them a little time to refund my money. if they don't do it shortly, then I can contact my bank again to get my money back. I hope I get it back and I hope these bastards get caught!

i'm sorry what happened to you :crybaby: and hopefully they returned your money.

If you go to the Bal store in LA, they are very helpful, rather than go to Barney's . Barney's SA don't really help u, i think they're snotty, plus they only have the most recent season. The Bal SAs, are very nice and she told me they have ALL bag styles in the storage from 2003, mayber earlier, to 2008! Ask for a Sidney or Alex. Plus when u buy something there, they send u a notice when they get their new bags in. :tup:

Thanks hoochie5diba! I'll definitely have to go to the Melrose store then. If I can get an older bag with the nicer leather, then I'll definitely go there instead! BTW, how much exactly does a first retail for right now? $1200?

Status
Not open for further replies.