MY FIRST Balenciaga - black first - still have questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2006
SO I got my first Balenciaga yesterday, and I "blind ordered" it (as someone put it in another thread), and I wasn't sure what year and leather I was getting. It is guaranteed authentic or my money back and I have 5 days from when it is shipped to return it if I have to. My only concerns are that I received the wrong tag for my bag since my tag says CEINTURE on it. Also, I think my bales may be off? Or not? And one more thing, I read on one of the reference topics that a real Balenciaga should not come with the extra tassel rolled up in a circle. But mine did. My leather is quite shiny and I heard that it will wear off with more use. I would like to know what year my bag is, though. The silver tag inside my bag is also slightly crooked and has a scratch on the number part. If anyone can help me with the year of my bag, and whether it really is authentic (I want to make sure!), I'd appreciate it! Oh and excuse my poor quality close-up photos. Thanks!

bbag5.jpg

bbag6.jpg

bbag7.jpg

bbag10.jpg

bbag11.jpg

Really? Oh no!!! It said it was guaranteed all over the place! It's kind of shiny and the bales are what I was questioning, but this makes me sad! I guess I can return it, but what a hassle!!!

sorry, i think it's a fake too. it's the depth or height of the bag that's off. the curvature of the top frame is off. the paper tag also looks suspicious. and colour of hardware isn't brass?

why don't you take it to the store then if you're not convinced? the price is usually the giveaway that it's a fake. they're using stock pictures of diabro.net and other sites. how can a Work be 770 only when it retails at 1395? the pictures show legit bags (not all) but they sent you a fake.

Sorry I think it is not authentic too. Like verty, I think the bales & the leather look wrong. The font on the metal plate, 115748 I thought is a City code? If you post this in the aunthenticate thread, I am sure you would get an answer much quicker. The ladies who authenticate are wonderful.

Sorry but the website you mentioned is known to have fake Marc Jacobs bags. And I believe there are very few websites that are authorized to sell Bbags. Hope you get your money back!!!

I just sent them an email about how they should refund all my money, including shipping charges. I hope this doesn't turn into something ugly and I lose ALL my money! I'm really upset :sad: How can they still have a "business" if their website guarantees authenticity all over it? And what besides the leather and tag also make this bag fake? I'm so mad! But more disappointed than anything else.
:sad:

^the bales are too "round", authentic bales curve down at the corners. the hardware looks oddly suspiscious too. there are many things wrong with this bag, i'm sorry :sad:

i wish you a smooth transaction. they should certainly refund your s/h charges... how terrible of them! i am glad you posted it here, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.