My first Baby

icecreamom

Loubie-Happy
O.G.
Sep 22, 2009
Ladies, I've been drooling over my keybord everytime I visit this SubForum... I think I'm in love with Marc Jacobs... and after weeks of research I decided to make my first purchase... I think it's a little too flashy for me... but It's so different from everything else I own... What do you ladies think?
I know it's from a past season but I think this color is back! It looks so gorgeous with my blue clothing and my bandage skirts...

This is Miss Cristina (and my beloved Dolce)...:nuts:

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

tiger Really! I thought it was a little bit too much, but when I got home I paired with 2 outfits and it looked like the perfect touch! I'm pretty excited :P
gypsy Thank you! my Dolce is a spoiled little king!

I woke up this morning, and came to work just to turn on my computer and find all these lovely messages!
Dawn, thanks Mod.! I do feel welcomed! :ty:
Awwgeez, Thank you and you should get yours soon, so we can be Kristina “twins” :ghi5:
Shoppingislove, Dolce says Thank you! ....while he chews on my pen, :girlsigh:he came to work with me!
Cocunuts, Thank you girl! I will keep it :shame:
Katdhoneybee, I will post pics soon, (as soon as Florida goes back to normal Florida :wacko:)… It’s too cold to go out! ohhh and king Dolce will stay with me forever!!
Heart, Thank you!
Beljwl, OMG You love Chihuahuas too! Hehehehe I love your dogs! Chis are so sweet and cute! :love:
Veganaise, Thank you (Dolce is blushed)
Thank you petite

Ladies you are super sweet! I feel so good this morning :happydance: