My first Baby

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies, I've been drooling over my keybord everytime I visit this SubForum... I think I'm in love with Marc Jacobs... and after weeks of research I decided to make my first purchase... I think it's a little too flashy for me... but It's so different from everything else I own... What do you ladies think?
    I know it's from a past season but I think this color is back! It looks so gorgeous with my blue clothing and my bandage skirts...

This is Miss Cristina (and my beloved Dolce)...:nuts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Its a nice pop of color! It is flashy, but this is small so it will be in a small dose.

It will look hot with your BCBG skirts and your CL's! Modeling pics please!

3. I think it's gorgeous... and I love your little Dolce, how sweet!

4. tiger Really! I thought it was a little bit too much, but when I got home I paired with 2 outfits and it looked like the perfect touch! I'm pretty excited :P
    gypsy Thank you! my Dolce is a spoiled little king!

5. congrats!
    welcome to MJ :heart:

i think it's a great bag and a lil bling can be a good thing :yes:

dolce is so cute!

6. Awesome! I love the kristina, I hope to own one, one day as well! Congrats on your first MJ!

7. The Kristina is a fun and gorgeous bag. A touch of gold is a good thing. Congrats on your first MJ!

Dolce is a cutie!

8. Oh, I LOVE. Keeper for sure!

9. Tiger said it best - the perfect dose of flash. Now I'm drooling over my keyboard! She is a keeper (and so is King Dolce :smile:). Modeling pics, please!

10. I love the color!!! Congrats!

11. OMG!! LOVE YOUR LONG HAIR CHI!!!!!!

your bag is also gorgeous!! Congrats!!

12. gorgeous! the dog and the bag. congrats!

13. Gorgeous bag and Dolce is super cute.

14. I woke up this morning, and came to work just to turn on my computer and find all these lovely messages!
    Dawn, thanks Mod.! I do feel welcomed! :ty:
    Awwgeez, Thank you and you should get yours soon, so we can be Kristina “twins” :ghi5:
    Shoppingislove, Dolce says Thank you! ....while he chews on my pen, :girlsigh:he came to work with me!
    Cocunuts, Thank you girl! I will keep it :shame:
    Katdhoneybee, I will post pics soon, (as soon as Florida goes back to normal Florida :wacko:)… It’s too cold to go out! ohhh and king Dolce will stay with me forever!!
    Heart, Thank you!
    Beljwl, OMG You love Chihuahuas too! Hehehehe I love your dogs! Chis are so sweet and cute! :love:
    Veganaise, Thank you (Dolce is blushed)
    Thank you petite

Ladies you are super sweet! I feel so good this morning :happydance:

15. and what a beautiful baby it is. very glam. although i have to say i think your dog is prettier. ;) congrats!