My first Baby

so cute! dolce is a cutie, too! welcome to mj. :smile:
i hope it does warm up down there. i know you have been freezing it has been so cold lately, surprising for florida!! i don't live there but we have friends in fl. and they cannot stand it!!

Grace7 It's so cold in here! I was always against people wearing UGGs in Florida... I always said "it wasn't cold enough" but now.. oh! oh! I have to wear boots and thick coats everyday!
PS. and I have to be at work by 7AM, so when I leave the house at 6AM is freezing! + poor tiny Dolce is hating this! I make him wear cute sweaters that he hates.

Wow, what a luxurious little bag you scored there! Congrats!

I have a gold small single in the exact color, and a saffron Kristina, so we're almost like bag sisters....=P

Thanks goslim I was actually looking for "the single" first, and waited fot The outnet sale.. and couldn't get it :cry: they sold out soo fast! so my heart broke and went back to Ebay.. I was hopeless, until I decided to go to my local NMLC just to hunt for a pair of CL and suddenly... there she was! :graucho: Kristina :heart:

Last edited:
A Modeling Picture... Weekend in Saint Louis, On my way to the top of the Arch!!!

DSCN0312.jpg