My favorite throw around bag....

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
I adore this bag, and I haven't had a damier speedy, but I think I would treat these both in the same way... This wilshire goes the distance... it's small and light and I'm thinking about getting one in amarante too! Such a great bag:yahoo:

Attachments

• Wilshire.jpg
    Wilshire.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 211
Looks stunning in the blue and looks too nice for a "throw around" bag, but Im glad it is tougher than it looks. It would look great in the Amarante and Cheweyvy says would be gorgeous in the rose pop.

I adore this bag, and I haven't had a damier speedy, but I think I would treat these both in the same way... This wilshire goes the distance... it's small and light and I'm thinking about getting one in amarante too! Such a great bag:yahoo:

Yeah u could definitely go the distance with a damier speedy. With the rainy weather in NY this week, I know all my stuff is about to be transferred into mine!

I have this bag in RosePop and love it. I keep thinking I need one in either Pomme or amarante. I don't think the Blue is available anymore or I'd consider it. It definitely holds quite a bit and dresses up any outfit. Great bag Veronika!