My favorite throw around bag....

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Home on the Range
I adore this bag, and I haven't had a damier speedy, but I think I would treat these both in the same way... This wilshire goes the distance... it's small and light and I'm thinking about getting one in amarante too! Such a great bag:yahoo:

Attachments

bunny

Handbags R Us
Feb 2, 2006
London
Looks stunning in the blue and looks too nice for a "throw around" bag, but Im glad it is tougher than it looks. It would look great in the Amarante and Cheweyvy says would be gorgeous in the rose pop.

luxuriousmom

Aug 5, 2009
I adore this bag, and I haven't had a damier speedy, but I think I would treat these both in the same way... This wilshire goes the distance... it's small and light and I'm thinking about getting one in amarante too! Such a great bag:yahoo:
Yeah u could definitely go the distance with a damier speedy. With the rainy weather in NY this week, I know all my stuff is about to be transferred into mine!

AAdams

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
Lone Star State
I have this bag in RosePop and love it. I keep thinking I need one in either Pomme or amarante. I don't think the Blue is available anymore or I'd consider it. It definitely holds quite a bit and dresses up any outfit. Great bag Veronika!