My Fall 2006 Dilemma

CeeJay said:
Okay ... I've been looking & looking & looking at all the new bag styles and colors, trying to decide which ones (yes - plural) I'm going to purchase. Here's what I'm thinking so far:

1. Picture #2 - Purse: Also love :heart: this style - thought this would look great in either the Rouge Vif or Grenat. I have the 2005 Rouge Theatre, but don't have the Bordeaux (which was on my "Want" List).
WOW CeeJay . . . I definitely would suggest THIS Purse in Rouge Vif .... it looks GORGEOUS :heart: :love: . . . good luck and "good" decision !

ETenebris said:
Numbers 1 and 3...the Part Time in blue-grey, the Afternoon in the truffe brown. I heard that the quilted is going for around $2000...a bit steep for a b-bag!

Yeesh ... $2000?!?!? Hmmmm ... may need to re-think that one a bit.

I wonder how many stores (outside of BalNY) will be carrying the Quilted bags? It wouldn't surprise me if they aren't carried at most of the stores that usually carry Balenciaga. From what I've been told, the Buyer selects the bags for their store, but ultimately, Balenciaga decides on how many and which ones!

^^ I think LVR is carrying the quilted bag. Their pdf file shows it in two sizes, but it's SO expensive! I may have to have that Afternoon bag! I am going to check out prices on that one.