My F I R S T Burberry!~

Feb 5, 2008
About a month ago I spent $1,200+ on my first designer handbag which was a Alluminio Miu Miu Bow Satchel :girlsigh:I had no doubts about purchasing it even though it was going to take me about half a year or even more to pay it off.

BUT... when I saw this BURBERRY SUPER NOVA SATCHEL on sale that retails for
$695.00, I knew I just had to get it because #1) It's kind of rare to find #2) When I first saw it on someone else's arm, I knew I had to get one on mine!

Anyways, I am BANNED from buying anymore handbags until... probably FOREVER, since I am starting college soon & it's a "fashion college" so that means... $$$ for tuition.
I always say that though, until I see another beauty that catches my eye :love:

Okay I am boring you all.. here are the PICTURES!

P.S.* Excuse my ugly pajamas!

Attachments

• Picture 140.jpg
    Picture 140.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 152
  • Picture 141.jpg
    Picture 141.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 123
  • Picture 142.jpg
    Picture 142.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 260
  • Picture 143.jpg
    Picture 143.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 220
its pretty. CONGRATS. ;)

burberry is amaaaaazing.

i wanted that bag but it looked small in pictures so i decided not to get it... BUT it doesnt look quite small on your arm. do you mind telling me the measurements?

You bought a handbag that is going to take you half of a YEAR to pay off? Honey, that is not a good way to start life as a responsible adult.....We all love our handbags but don't fall into the trap of going into debt, especially since you are about to start college....

Thank you fufu, BURBERRYaddict*, Roxana, bextasy, maryg1, nathansgirl1908, REYNALD0C, & lubz for al the kind and exciting compliments!!

BURBERRYaddict**
To answer your question about the measurements of the bag. It says on the description that it's "12 1/2" x 8" x 7" with a 5" drop from center of handles to top of bag." You can view the handbag in black lining that is still available on the Burberry website over here. It IS sort of big. I expected it to be a BIT smaller, but I carry alot of things so It's perfect for me and I love it.

REYNALD0C*
Heh. Yes, I am going to FIDM. And I'll be sure to let you know if I see LC around ;) Haha. I never knew she attended the FIDM in LA until I saw some paps take pictures of her @ FIDM. Since I'm not much of a tv kind of gal.

lubz*
What did you get :nuts: Do share!

You bought a handbag that is going to take you half of a YEAR to pay off? Honey, that is not a good way to start life as a responsible adult.....We all love our handbags but don't fall into the trap of going into debt, especially since you are about to start college....
I'm afraid you didn't catch my sarcasm there. It's not literally going to take me year(s) to pay off my two purchases. That was a joke to express the handbag's price(s). I wouldn't buy something if I didn't have the money to pay it off.

I know I'm not an adult yet, I have alot to learn, but I think I'm on the right track and if I am not, I'll be sure to learn from my mistakes.

I won't ever fall into debt, I'm balancing out my money quite well. So please don't judge me. I understand it may seem a bit crazy for a highschool senior to be making these kind of purchases, then again you don't know my lifestyle.