My dream bag - trendy cc

I agree ! It seems to get indentations if I just touch the quilts with the chain but it buffs right out. The creasing on the fold won’t come out though sadly! I definitely see why you would compare it to satin

I’ve used mine twice now and no issues with creasing so far. Where is the creasing on the fold? Have you used yours yet?

With light colored bags in general, color transfer may be an issue. So don't wear it too often with jeans or dark colors.

With lambskin, store in circulated box / area. You want the leather to be able to breath. Storing in its dust bag is also fine. The Chanel dust bag, although could be thought of as flimsy -- it's purpose is actually to allow for air circulation. What happens when you don't let the bag breath (i.e. keeping it in its box)? It could discolor -- some patches of dark here and there -- this happens naturally and randomly on some of my lighter bags.

Otherwise, enjoy her!

Reactions: Teerakrainbow
I’ve used mine twice now and no issues with creasing so far. Where is the creasing on the fold? Have you used yours yet?
That’s amazing that you’re hasn’t showed yet!! I used mine once so far. The creasing is still the same as when I bought it but I think it’s pretty visible . It’s basically along the back at the top where the bag naturally folds when it opens. It’s hard to capture on photo but hopefully you can see it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 278
What a beautiful bag! I have looked at the Trendy off and on for awhile now and have come very close to purchasing, but the plate on top keeps me from pulling the trigger. I prefer more under the radar bags and I know it won't get the use that it deserves. Enjoy it and don't worry about the creases.

That’s amazing that you’re hasn’t showed yet!! I used mine once so far. The creasing is still the same as when I bought it but I think it’s pretty visible . It’s basically along the back at the top where the bag naturally folds when it opens. It’s hard to capture on photo but hopefully you can see it!

yes, I can see it slightly. It doesn’t look bad though. Was it like that when you bought it? There aren’t any creases there on mine but when I open the flap I do see some creases appear. When it’s closed the creases aren’t there though.

yes, I can see it slightly. It doesn’t look bad though. Was it like that when you bought it? There aren’t any creases there on mine but when I open the flap I do see some creases appear. When it’s closed the creases aren’t there though.
Yes it was like this when I bought it!! And mine shows even with the flap closed which sucks :sad: it’s normal for them to show when the flap is open so I think yours is perfect I’m enjoying the bag so much though! I’m so happy I got it despite the creases :smile: I am worried about it getting worse over time but only time will tell

Anyone with information on what colours of trendy’s that is to be released in the new season? I really want a light grey or black!!
In other thread https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/chanel-pre-spring-2020-20p.1021989/page-5, Bother Free said that Trendy CC comes in black, red, and navy. I also saw light blue and light pink in the 20P look book. However, I'm not sure which size comes in which color. I'm in the reserve list for small Trendy CC in black and light pink. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mariajorgensen