My Darling, BBW MAB and more...

Thanks ladies, it's actually fun to post pics and share. I'm so not computer savvy but it is definitely worth the hassel of figuring out how to attach the pictures!

Swtsmile, I think the venice satchel is a very different bag from the MAM/MAB. It's a litter edgier with a rocker vibe with all the zippers. I find that it's much easier to carry since it's lighter in weight and the straps are softer. The satchel is like 2.1lbs and the BBW MAB is 2.8lbs. But it feels like there's a bigger difference in weight, maybe because the straps are softer. The MAB looks more refined and classic, so I think it completely makes sense to get both! Let me know if you get the satchel and what you think!

Thanks ladies, it's actually fun to post pics and share. I'm so not computer savvy but it is definitely worth the hassel of figuring out how to attach the pictures!

Swtsmile, I think the venice satchel is a very different bag from the MAM/MAB. It's a litter edgier with a rocker vibe with all the zippers. I find that it's much easier to carry since it's lighter in weight and the straps are softer. The satchel is like 2.1lbs and the BBW MAB is 2.8lbs. But it feels like there's a bigger difference in weight, maybe because the straps are softer. The MAB looks more refined and classic, so I think it completely makes sense to get both! Let me know if you get the satchel and what you think!

haha i was hoping you would say that! i love the look but i'm also strongly eyeing the vintage violet mini matinee (courtesy of tarapep's reveal) and just don't think it would be wise to spring for both. if only the venice came in that gorgeous purple i would be all set!

summer i just LOVE the bbw MAB and it makes me so excited for my SO .... and your so right about the BBW MAB being a more refined and classic bag (i know you were talking in comparison of the botkier venice but i still think that the bag overall is a classic) and it looks absolutely fantastic on you!!!!!!!!!