My Darling, BBW MAB and more...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I meant to post a reveal on my new, much anticipated and desired BBW MAB purchased from a darling Minkette a while back. You all have seen the numerous pictures on this MAB from the SO so I won't bore post more and bore you. My camera skills are terrible as well, so I do apologize, but I wanted to share and post mod shots.[​IMG]

2. #2 Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
    [​IMG]

3. Summer, you would not be boring me one bit by posting more pics of this beauty! Please, please do.... I can never see enough pics...
    I can't really see your mod shots... Can you make them bigger please?

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. Sorry, they're not very clear pictures. The poor lighting in my room also doesn't help.

7. Much better...Thanks... You look great with your new bag! I love this combo of BBW the silver HW looks awesome... Congrats!

8. My beloved PH darling... My ever dependable knock around bag!

[​IMG]

9. Just for fun, my very first Botkier, the venice satchel in black. This leather is very much like noir, only not as thick.

[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

11. #11 Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
    Thanks Tara. You know, the pictures of your wine mam convinced me a while back that I needed one too.:smile:

I have acquired quite a few RM bags in a few short months, it's like a baaad addiction. Maybe I'll add them to this thread in time.

12. It is SO pretty. :smile: Love the BBW MAB.

13. Love the RMs and the venice satchel!

14. Love your bags!!!

15. I love your pics Summer!!! you are so cute!!! I love the BBW