My Darling, BBW MAB and more...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I meant to post a reveal on my new, much anticipated and desired BBW MAB purchased from a darling Minkette a while back. You all have seen the numerous pictures on this MAB from the SO so I won't bore post more and bore you. My camera skills are terrible as well, so I do apologize, but I wanted to share and post mod shots.[​IMG]

2. #2 Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
    [​IMG]

3. Summer, you would not be boring me one bit by posting more pics of this beauty! Please, please do.... I can never see enough pics...
    I can't really see your mod shots... Can you make them bigger please?

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. Sorry, they're not very clear pictures. The poor lighting in my room also doesn't help.

7. Much better...Thanks... You look great with your new bag! I love this combo of BBW the silver HW looks awesome... Congrats!

8. My beloved PH darling... My ever dependable knock around bag!

[​IMG]

9. Just for fun, my very first Botkier, the venice satchel in black. This leather is very much like noir, only not as thick.

[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

11. #11 Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
    Thanks Tara. You know, the pictures of your wine mam convinced me a while back that I needed one too.:smile:

I have acquired quite a few RM bags in a few short months, it's like a baaad addiction. Maybe I'll add them to this thread in time.

12. It is SO pretty. :smile: Love the BBW MAB.

13. Love the RMs and the venice satchel!

14. Love your bags!!!

15. I love your pics Summer!!! you are so cute!!! I love the BBW