My cute new little accessory!

Congrats! Very cute! I've been thinking about one of these, but my cell phone is older, and huge, so I don't know what I'd have room for after the phone is in there. Is this bigger than a Wapity? My current phone pretty much fills up my Wapity.

It is SUPER cute, I may have to get that instead of a wapity, though I was considering the white MC one.....I don't know how much use I'd get out of a wapity, why did you sell yours?

My biggest worry is that the leather strap is so thin that it would be easily yanked off the bag if you accidently snag it on something, can you give me details about the quality of the strap?

the strap isn't fragile at all. it's made of the same vachetta that all the other bags have, and it's very strong. it's knotted inside the Cancun, so you can actually undo the knots and remove the strap altogether :yes:

Attachments

• strap.jpg
    strap.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 60
Congrats! Very cute! I've been thinking about one of these, but my cell phone is older, and huge, so I don't know what I'd have room for after the phone is in there. Is this bigger than a Wapity? My current phone pretty much fills up my Wapity.

the Wapity can probably fit a little more, but i can fit the same things in the Cancun that i usually do in my Wapity. here's how they look together :flowers::

Attachments

• wapity-cancun 003.jpg
    wapity-cancun 003.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 50
  • wapity-cancun 002.jpg
    wapity-cancun 002.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 48
It is SUPER cute, I may have to get that instead of a wapity, though I was considering the white MC one.....I don't know how much use I'd get out of a wapity, why did you sell yours?

the more Wapity is more useful than you think :yes:. i usually use it on its own when i don't feel like lugging a whole bag around with me. i bought both the Monogram and white Multicolore one together, but in the end i decided that i prefered the Multicolore one, and i wanted something a little different, so i sold the Monogram one