My Cosmetic Surgery experience in Seoul 2018 (Namu PS)

Super appreciative of your post! I was wondering if you'd be ok with posting what photo(s) you used as a reference? I understand that every doctor has certain aesthetics and having them match your ideal is just as important as their good work, or if you happened across the doctor's work profile that you can link me to! I like the clinic's work online but I'm worried they could also be from doctors that had left, multiple surgeons in same department, etc. Thank you so much again for all your details!

Super appreciative of your post! I was wondering if you'd be ok with posting what photo(s) you used as a reference? I understand that every doctor has certain aesthetics and having them match your ideal is just as important as their good work, or if you happened across the doctor's work profile that you can link me to! I like the clinic's work online but I'm worried they could also be from doctors that had left, multiple surgeons in same department, etc. Thank you so much again for all your details!
It's a small clinic there aren't many surgeons. I didn't use pictures. I explained my concerns about what I didn't like about my face and what I wanted to look like. The diagnosed me like a patient. Told me what they could do for me.

hi @Flowerpower111

thank you for sharing. I really appreciate that you took time to write your experience in detail and your honest opinions. it's super helpful!
if you don't mind me asking, did you take into account where the surgeon is trained when selecting surgeons? I remember K couture said which university the doctor graduated from is important. Right now I am interested in Dr Lee of TFD , but I cannot find any info about his alma mater. Do you know any information about this?

hi @Flowerpower111

thank you for sharing. I really appreciate that you took time to write your experience in detail and your honest opinions. it's super helpful!
if you don't mind me asking, did you take into account where the surgeon is trained when selecting surgeons? I remember K couture said which university the doctor graduated from is important. Right now I am interested in Dr Lee of TFD , but I cannot find any info about his alma mater. Do you know any information about this?
No I don’t. He wasn’t my doctor.

hi @Flowerpower111

There are two dr Lee’s both graduated from Seoul university.

Reactions: pear orange
Hi flowerpower, please update your results :smile:)
Dude, what is your problem. I can't keep answering your same questions over and over again. I already told you my results are positive and I’m happy with it. It’s not going to change every week. I’m not bipolar. Stop blowing up my inbox. I have school which I already mentioned. I’m not answering questions that have already been answered. Just go there and have consultations. It’s 2018 your a strong independent women use your brain and figure it out. Sheesh.

Reactions: dyn582 and viamala
Sorry for the late reply. Just finished midterms. So, I personally didn’t use pictures. I told the doctor what I felt i didn’t like about my features and we went from there. Told me what they could and couldn’t do to fix that. The reason why I chose not to use pictures is because I wanted an improvement of my own individual features. I’ve seen people at the airport where the nose individually looks nice and their face individually looks like good. However, when they were placed on each other it looked like someone copy and pasted different peoples features on to another persons face. It’s, off. You have to see it in person to understand. I chose to instead improve my features in a way that would bring balance to my face. Which during consults I emphasised a harmonious face. It has to look undetectable to me and others because in the western countries plastic surgery is still looked down on plus I have lived with a fake looking nose for so long I got tired of people asking me about it especially when I just met them. It’s rude. I think on Banobagi website they have a good 3 pictures of styles of nose types you can show their doctor. These are usually the 3 different styles people get. Ya on hire rhinoplasty page. It shows natural,elegant, and cutie nose. Which pretty much looks like the straight nose type, the dolly nose, and the more taller nose that some people get.

I’d like to mention that I think what makes namu special is they are open and have a good ear. They will really listen to you to try to understand you. This is what makes thier clinic different from the rest.So don’t be afraid to speak up!

Reactions: Kioku
Sorry for the late reply. Just finished midterms. So, I personally didn’t use pictures. I told the doctor what I felt i didn’t like about my features and we went from there. Told me what they could and couldn’t do to fix that. The reason why I chose not to use pictures is because I wanted an improvement of my own individual features. I’ve seen people at the airport where the nose individually looks nice and their face individually looks like good. However, when they were placed on each other it looked like someone copy and pasted different peoples features on to another persons face. It’s, off. You have to see it in person to understand. I chose to instead improve my features in a way that would bring balance to my face. Which during consults I emphasised a harmonious face. It has to look undetectable to me and others because in the western countries plastic surgery is still looked down on plus I have lived with a fake looking nose for so long I got tired of people asking me about it especially when I just met them. It’s rude. I think on Banobagi website they have a good 3 pictures of styles of nose types you can show their doctor. These are usually the 3 different styles people get. Ya on hire rhinoplasty page. It shows natural,elegant, and cutie nose. Which pretty much looks like the straight nose type, the dolly nose, and the more taller nose that some people get.

I’d like to mention that I think what makes namu special is they are open and have a good ear. They will really listen to you to try to understand you. This is what makes thier clinic different from the rest.So don’t be afraid to speak up!

No worries, and thank you again for your input! Have you had any problems with scarring and did you do anything to help it heal? (Exfoliating, creams, etc?) I've been looking into how closed rhino takes more skill than open rhino, but at the same time I don't want to limit my doctor's skill to avoid scarring if I can help it after open rhino so that a nice nose can be acheived..

Hi flowerpower, i just made an account on this forum,Im considering to do an eyelid revision in korea and I dont really know which clinic to choose since they're so many of them! (having a mental breakdown atm because of my failure double eyelid surgery in vietnam...). Do you have insta or fb or anything where I can conne

No worries, and thank you again for your input! Have you had any problems with scarring and did you do anything to help it heal? (Exfoliating, creams, etc?) I've been looking into how closed rhino takes more skill than open rhino, but at the same time I don't want to limit my doctor's skill to avoid scarring if I can help it after open rhino so that a nice nose can be acheived..
I’ve learned that it is better to do open rhino and let the doctor have full control of your nose rather than closed. My doctor even fixed my breathing problem I had for years with open rhino. My nose scar is nearly invisible. I think it a ear it’ll be gone. When you in Korea go to the pharmacy and ask for scar cream. I think it costs 25 dollars.

Reactions: Kioku