My compagnon is here...

I use the Money as well. My problem with the compagnon is that you have to zip/unzip it every time you use it ... I'm sorry, but that's just too much for a person who doesn't even zip up their handbag! ;)

Aww... sorry you don't care for the size Jessie. I have the same wallet too, and love the extra room! I always carry a big bag, so having a large wallet is handy for me.

I am sooo sad, I got such a good deal on it! I had the wallet in my possession for about 4 hrs and I put it back in the box :crybaby:
I even tried putting all my stuff in it, and I DO love all the credit card slots and the fact that they fit longways as opossed to sideways, I like the zip around as well, but I really could NOT deal with the big size, is that weird?

Oh well, if someone is interested, I would assume it will be back on their website in a few days.:sad:

I am sooo sad, I got such a good deal on it! I had the wallet in my possession for about 4 hrs and I put it back in the box :crybaby:
I even tried putting all my stuff in it, and I DO love all the credit card slots and the fact that they fit longways as opossed to sideways, I like the zip around as well, but I really could NOT deal with the big size, is that weird?

Oh well, if someone is interested, I would assume it will be back on their website in a few days.:sad:

so :sad: to hear you that the wallet is too BIG. i never complain about size ;) hehe...

i'm getting a black compagnon in and i've been lusting over one for awhile. i think the size is fairly big but i think with a check book in it, it should be perfect. maybe the money wallet might be a good size for you.

here's a pic of the money. the money does not open up all the way like the comp. and i think it buttons up to close.

Attachments

• Cinnamon Money.JPG
    Cinnamon Money.JPG
    3.7 KB · Views: 80
I get confused with all the various small wallets. I can't figure out which is which and what each looks like inside. I think I need to just go check them all out in person.

Def return if its not what you expected!

Aw, I'm sorry you don't like it! I actually really like the compagnon size... to me, it can double as a wallet or a clutch. I have it in two colors :shame: I've taken it out with me before and stick a lipstick and my keys inside it, and just worn it in my arm. Worked great and got lots of compliments too :tup:

Polo so sad it wasn't what you expected.. I found it too big as well, but like the zip - so I settled for the mini-compagnon (My retailer did not have the Money in store, so I don't know if that would be a better alternative) but I'll post pictures of mine, compared with the coin purse - and of the inside, so you can get an idea of it... Maybe the mini would suit you better.. It is actually quite big after all.
MiniCompagnoncoinpurses.jpg

MiniCompagnoninside.jpg

Going back to Saks today, I have checked out the Money, which I like. I think that one could double up as clutch as well, right? But I will look at the mini since I have never really looked at it too much.

Thanks everyone!

Yes, i do have the zip around wallet but it's Bottega Veneta and i have two. I do have a marine balenciaga money wallet which i used them daily.

I love such wallets....i sometimes use them as a clutch during wkends.

Congrats for ur new compagnon wallet. She's pretty.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Besides, i also intend to add one more balenciaga compagnon zip wallet to my current family collection but haven't decide what color...i'm so addicted to such wallets lately...:tup:

I have a compagnon and Love it! but that said it is big and it took me a little while to realise that it was great for organising all my stuff and I dont carry anything else to hold coins either it all fots fine! Personally i think its great, the money wasnt as easy for me to get to the cards etc...