My collection ...

Jul 25, 2007
I was going through my bags and decided to finally take some group shots!! Not pictured is is a black leather ergo tote that I think I'm going to sell since I ordered the black pleated satchel, and Im not sure if I'm keeping the british tan lunch tote either. Other than that this is my collection of bags minus the pleated ergo. I've sold several on ebay recently and also gave several away, so my collection is a bit more manageable now!! Sorry the tote photo is dark - I must have had my finger in front of the flash!!!
Accessories/ponytail scarves/wallets, wristlets, etc pictures will be forthcoming!

Attachments

• collection 001.jpg
    collection 001.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 246
  • collection 004.jpg
    collection 004.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 152
  • collection 005.jpg
    collection 005.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 139
  • collection 006.jpg
    collection 006.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 126
  • collection 007.jpg
    collection 007.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 124
YAMMA HAMMA girl! That is a GOREOUS collection and very well rounded. Congrats and thanks for finally sharing some pics with us!

Such a beautiful well rounded collection!! I love them all!! Every time I see a Pond Ergo Tote I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside :love:. I must have one!! Thanks for sharing them with us!

I've always wanted to see your collection in it's entirety. You have such great taste! I'd want the soho satchel you just got, the whiskey ali, that small raisin shoulder bag, and one of your large leather carlys, I can't decide which one. I'm glad you showed us your pretty coach babies!