My collection to date, what is missing?

Very nice! Since you asked for a suggestion, I'd say a bright color like a yellow or green or a bright blue (the new fluorescent yellow, vert gazon, vert thyme, '05 turquoise or the new turquoise or EB for '08) and/or (given your preference for darker colors) a dark brown bag, like '05 chocolate or '07 cinnamon. I can't tell that you have one from my monitor, in case one of those bags is cafe.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Just thought I would enlarge these beauties for you!

I think a couple of lighter color bags would be nice for your collection - maybe an anis, juane, sky blue - and if you wear jeans a lot, these lighter colors look great! Love your collection.

:wtf:WOW that's a gorgeous collection and in 5 months. You're on a roll. I notice a lot of dark colors and white but I don't think you can have too many white Balenciaga's. My favorite!
Here are some that I think would add a lot to your collection, if you like these colors:
Jaune(Marigold)
Truffle
Verte D'Eau
Turquoise
Dolma Green
Verte Gazon(if you like bright greens)
Violet or Eggplant

If I were you I would not purchase any more bbags until you have had time to truly appreciate the ones you have and to determine if you really "need" more. If the collection as it stands doesn't satisfy you, I am not sure that more bbags will.

You do have a gorgeous collection!

That is an amazing collection! I agree w/ you about the darker bags being easier to maintain, but a Turq or a green would be a great addition! Vert Gazon is gorgeous, so is Pine and I love my Sapin.

WOW!!! That is a gorgeous collection you amass in 5 months. I think you have a great collection already & if you need anything, it would be bright POP of colour. Yellow, Vert Gazon like some of them suggested would be great additions.

wow that's a major haul in 5 months!

i see a lot of black and white...so i'd say a bright color would be nice to add if it doesn't break the bank.

you should wait for the new yellow to come out...or ebay some old bright colors.

That is quite a collection. In terms of color, other have made excellent suggestions. But I'd also, and perhaps this is sacrilege, consider other brands and designs. If anything is missing, it's some variety of texture, color, and design.

Holy Cow.....5 months?! Your collection is beautiful and I agree with all the previous posters in that maybe Vert Thyme, the new Turquoise or you could just hold out until the Fall and wait to see what colors Bal will come out with since you have plenty to tide you over until then.:P

yeah its a huge haul in 5 months as I sold off most of my LV's so its not like I paid for all these bags out of my money. I mean it was my money but from bags I sold:smile:

Should I venture out and try other styles, be sides the work, brief and city bags.