My Collection Photos Are Up

Your collection is BEAUTIFUL and I LOVE how you display them! Do you have a special place in your home where you keep them? I LOVE the fraternal twin Carly's and the poppy bag!!!!! Eh...who am I kidding??? I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually don't keep most of the bags there full time. I have container store shelving in my closet but I have run out of room (I have about 8 Dooney & Bourke and a Kate Spade) and many of them are on the floor or in the shelves which are in my living room. I guess the lack of room in my closet could be attributed to my shoe collection...Is 150 pairs too much? I just can't part!! I have a hard time giving things away because I always find myself needing it as soon as it's gone. I do collect about 5 Hefty bags full a year to donate to Boysville (a home for children whose parents are in jail or on drugs). Please check your local area to see if you have anything like that. I think it's an even better cause than Goodwill.

I actually don't keep most of the bags there full time. I have container store shelving in my closet but I have run out of room (I have about 8 Dooney & Bourke and a Kate Spade) and many of them are on the floor or in the shelves which are in my living room. I guess the lack of room in my closet could be attributed to my shoe collection...Is 150 pairs too much? I just can't part!! I have a hard time giving things away because I always find myself needing it as soon as it's gone. I do collect about 5 Hefty bags full a year to donate to Boysville (a home for children whose parents are in jail or on drugs). Please check your local area to see if you have anything like that. I think it's an even better cause than Goodwill.
Wow Jen, I just sent you a PM, I was wondering where you stored all of those lovely bags My own closet is not neat enough for me. I was just in it and it is crowded. It is full of casual flip flops, sweatshirts, tees, sweaters and skirts. And, I cannot figure out why I do not rotate these cute things but just grab my most worn favorites and wear them all of the time. Most of my clothes I do get on sale and I donate regularly to worthy charities if there is a disaster like the tornadoes in FL, Iowa or the worst Katrina. It makes me feel good to do that too.