My Chocolate Matinee... Should I keep it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't decide... I love it because it's adorable and you can't find it anymore. But, not sure if I need it. Help!!:confused1:

2. if you absolutely love it, i would keep it. but if your havin second thoughts i woudl let it go.. cause when u love a bag u know its right!! and you wouldnt want to give it up. if your contemplating lettin it go u may not need another bag.. hope this helps!! :smile:

3. It does, thanks. I just think someone else might love it more than me! I don't know how often I'll use it. Hmmmmmm....

4. well i know exactly how u feel. i loved loved this color bag and love the original hardware so ialways contemplated gettin it. but realistically i have so many brown bags.. i dont need another one.. so that was my reasoning behind it.. and if u dont think u will use it , it may not be worth it to keep it. u can get a color u desperatley want instead and know u will use and love!!
    besdies spring and summer are here .. so i would go with more of a lighter color if u are in need for a new bag!!

5. ok, thanks!

6. do u have pics of it?

7. It's a beautiful color combo, but ultimately if you don't love it or don't think you'll get good use out of it - you should pass on it. You said you have other brown bags - how does this brown bag compare with the others you already had? Have you considered getting rid of one of your other brown bags? Just a thought.

8. If you don't know if you want to keep it and you're not absolutely pressed for funds, just keep it until you *do* need the $$!

9. I suggest keeping it! Its beautiful, HTF, and functional!