My Chocolate Matinee... Should I keep it?

if you absolutely love it, i would keep it. but if your havin second thoughts i woudl let it go.. cause when u love a bag u know its right!! and you wouldnt want to give it up. if your contemplating lettin it go u may not need another bag.. hope this helps!! :smile:

well i know exactly how u feel. i loved loved this color bag and love the original hardware so ialways contemplated gettin it. but realistically i have so many brown bags.. i dont need another one.. so that was my reasoning behind it.. and if u dont think u will use it , it may not be worth it to keep it. u can get a color u desperatley want instead and know u will use and love!!
besdies spring and summer are here .. so i would go with more of a lighter color if u are in need for a new bag!!

It's a beautiful color combo, but ultimately if you don't love it or don't think you'll get good use out of it - you should pass on it. You said you have other brown bags - how does this brown bag compare with the others you already had? Have you considered getting rid of one of your other brown bags? Just a thought.