My Cerises got stolen!!

Bay

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
This has so not been my month..my grandpa passed away so I went home to fix with his funeral and stuff wich was..horrible. Im back in Canada now but I have to go back home to Sweden again early june to fix some other things and I wont come back here til after X-mas :crybaby:
And yesterday, me and my bf went to a party to celebrate that some of our close friends got engaged. And since I trust everyone at the party, I leave my little cerises pochette in the kitchen when I head to the bathroom. Silly me..I forgot it there for the rest of the night and when me and my bf are ready to go home I can't find it anywhere! :crybaby:

Well i'm said to say it wasn't only me though. Another girl lost her Chloé Paddington..

Im sorry for the long post..I just had to vent. It's been to much.

Ugh, what's with these people stealing LV lately??? UGH!!
I'm hoping your pochette gets returned to you, I don't know how someone could have a clear conscience after stealing someone's things.

Oh no! :sad: I'm so sorry this happened to you! But I agree with what Tink said, since the host probably (*hopefully*) knew everyone at the party, your pochette might turn up soon!

EDIT: Sorry, I was so sidetracked by the LV theft I forgot to add... my condolences for your grandfather's passing. **HUGS**

So sorry to hear about your grandfather. :smile:

I cannot believe that someone would have the nerve at a house party to steal someone else's bags! :cursing: I hope the host will get to the bottom of this.