My Cerises got stolen!!

1st off, let me say i'm so sorry for your loss.

second, im so sorry that happened with your bag and that other girl's. thats so scary that even a place with close friends stuff can be taken..maybe someone else who was not a close person and maybe brought as a guest?

*hugs*

WOW! I'd be mad about a Cerises pochette but I would have been in a MURDEROUS RAGE over my paddington! How could someone you know DO that!?! Geeze. I'm so sorry!

That reminds me of the Sex and the City episode where someone steals her expensive shoes at a small party at her friend's place where she can't wear them on the new carpet. Terrible.

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your grandpa...((hugs))! You are in my thoughts!

It's horrible that someone took your stuff, I hope that maybe it will turn up somehow. Let me know if you need anything! Take care of yourself!!!

Geesh, it's like when Carrie's Manolo's got stolen at the party on Sex in the City, that's so horrible. I hope you get yourself a consolation LV.... truly bites.

Im so happy to be a member here. Your all so sweet :flowers:

Well I talked to the hostess again but nothing. She called every1 on the guestlist but no1 knew anything about the lost things of course..

And as for the items that was inside the purse, my cellphone, make-up and a mirror..nothing of it has returned. Im happy I didnt have any money, cards or key's in there..

Looks like im gonna have to save up for a new purse. It would hurt to much to buy another cerises so I'll probably just save up for a panda pochette.

So sorry to hear about your grandfather and your dear little Cerise. This may be a long shot but have you checked eBay or other local sites that sell these types of things?