My bonus bought me my first Nikki!

Great choice for your first RM! I've seen this Nikki at an Off 5th near me and it really is such a pretty, neutral shade of orange. You will rock it! Congrats on the bonus and the bag!:yahoo:

Hi Nwhite,

I finally found a post here about Nikki in Burnt Orange. I just got one from the RM Gilt Sale. I haven't seen it in real person. I am praying that I would love it and your post gave me hope. How is Nikki so far?

congrats! seeing your pictures make me want to get it from the gilt sale. i love burnt orange, esp since its the color of my school :biggrin:. the color looks so creamy, it reminds me of those orange creamsicles :amuse:

Last edited:
I am still pretty new with RM.
MAC = MAB Clutch??

yeah, i was confusted too. it's the same thing, maybe the mis-titled it. they put MAB for everything on the gilt sale.

OP, can i ask what your leather on your bag is? the one on the gilt sale doesn't look as smooth as yours does in the picture. it says glazed texture leather. im wondering it's just the picture or if they're two different types of leather. thanks!

^This thread is really old- not sure if th OP still checks in here or not. her bag is burnt orange. If the bag has a glazed texture, then more than likely so its tangerine.