My bonus bought me my first Nikki!

How wonderful that you got a bonus and were able to splurge on such a gorgeous bag!!

I love it and it looks fabulous on you!! I love that dress too!!

Congratulations on the lovely new Nikki!!! You wear her very well. I totally feel you on wanting the warm weather to hurry up because I have a Tangerine MAM that's been in hiding since last year. Can't wait to bring it out of hiding.
Enjoy her, but be aware there will probably be more bags to follow, the addiction is intense. :smile:

hey you already have it in your siggy that you are a MAC addict...lol! so start building that MAC rainbow! A black MAC bag is always good for starters, and it can even be your going out bag..... :nuts:

LOL! It's crazy b/c I really don't have a nice basic black bag. A black MAC would be perfect!

Me too! Burnt Orange is my favorite orange ever!! Especially gorgeous in a Nikki! Congratulations on your new bag AND your bonus! Good job!

I really love this color orange! It's not too orangey that it clashes. I think it will go with a bunch in my wardrobe!

What a beautiful Nikki! I have never seen it in that color, and it's DIVINE!!! You look absolutely gorgeous with it, as well. It looks lovely with your dress and your skin tone.

congrats!! :P

Thank you! Saks had both the MAB (maybe it was the MAM, not sure) and the Nikki in this color. I just fell in love with the Nikki! Plus, I'm been wanting one too :P

Congratulations on the lovely new Nikki!!! You wear her very well. I totally feel you on wanting the warm weather to hurry up because I have a Tangerine MAM that's been in hiding since last year. Can't wait to bring it out of hiding.
Enjoy her, but be aware there will probably be more bags to follow, the addiction is intense. :smile:

Thank you! I say go ahead and bring her out!

I can already tell you that there willl be many more :graucho:. So many gorgeous colors to choose from!

Today was my first time carrying her, and I could not be more please with this bag! So glad I got the Nikki as my first RM. The leather is just AWESOME!!! And love how it hangs! I want more more more! :P

I see you're in Texas, too. The burnt orange will go over big with all of the Longhorn fans, too...whether that was your intention or not! I'm in Austin and thoroughly enjoying a gorgeous almost-spring day...definitley the right time to bring out the spring colors!

Almost time for the wildflowers! I love Big D...its my second favorite city in Texas. Head up there a few times each year for business, concerts, and other miscellaneous fun.

I personally love the color orange and didn't even graduate from UT...you made a geat first choice in both style and color. Enjoy your gorgeous Nikki! I have three Nikkis and a stud Devote, plus just purchased my first Matinee, aka Mattie! Sooo excited about that one!