My Black Tote Hunt Ended With Saffiano Cuir Double Bag

I went into Harrods today and a lovely SA there helped me make my decision (for now), the large seemed more suited for me, and when I tried it on, I loved that I can wear it under my arm easily whereas the medium is a tighter fit. In terms of colour, I'm not rushing to make my decision yet but she did mention that not many people have the lily of the valley interior which only made it more appealing So I will continue to deliberate but I really love the blush peeking out...

I went into Harrods today and a lovely SA there helped me make my decision (for now), the large seemed more suited for me, and when I tried it on, I loved that I can wear it under my arm easily whereas the medium is a tighter fit. In terms of colour, I'm not rushing to make my decision yet but she did mention that not many people have the lily of the valley interior which only made it more appealing So I will continue to deliberate but I really love the blush peeking out...

I'm glad you're getting closer to your decision. If you do wind up getting the black with lily of the valley interior in large, that would be a beautiful choice. I can picture myself carrying that beauty. Whatever color you decide to get, please be sure and post modeling pics for us. We would love to see!

I just noticed that interior in medium and large isn't the same.
In my black double bag which is 35 cm with red interior the inner Middle flap is in the cuir leather and in my double bag in 33 cm in caramel with red interior the inner Middle flap is in soft red leather.
How about yours girls?

561369ca5c9e980b8bf6513af0ded7cf.jpg

ea723be5fcbe5250110b1a4c9ce53ed0.jpg
Shoes are also Prada :smile:

I checked this question with Prada store in Venice since I visited Venice few days ago.
New double bags have inner flap in lamb leather, no matter what size it is, so no more saffiano in the bag interior.

Here is one more photo of my caramel double bag, size 33 cm :smile: I really Like wearing her. And shoes are also Prada. :smile:
IMG_1469126757.500592.jpg

And I also bought ballerinas in nude patent
View attachment 3416332

Shoes are also Prada :smile:

I checked this question with Prada store in Venice since I visited Venice few days ago.
New double bags have inner flap in lamb leather, no matter what size it is, so no more saffiano in the bag interior.

Here is one more photo of my caramel double bag, size 33 cm :smile: I really Like wearing her. And shoes are also Prada. :smile:
View attachment 3416329

And I also bought ballerinas in nude patent
View attachment 3416332

Thanks for the update and the lovely modeling pic! I clicked on the link to view the ballerinas and the link didn't work for me.

I'm trying to decide between the smallest size (Mini) and the small (also called medium)

Does anyone own the Mini and do you have any size comparison pics or mod shots?

Any help would be appreciated, I'm so torn. The price isn't much of a difference but the size and weight is???

I think this bag is gorgeous and I've been debating about it but there isn't a lot of information out there about how it wears. Does anyone know how this holds up in time if you use it extensively as a work bag (i.e. fill it with documents etc.)? I have the double zip, lux tote and while I love the design, it is so soft that the base just sags like crazy and the back of it wrinkles up. I still think it's a lovely bag but I would like a bag that holds its shape better.

It sounds like they have addressed the issue with the double cuir bag, but I'd love to hear from people who own the bag and use it for this purpose! :smile:

I think this bag is gorgeous and I've been debating about it but there isn't a lot of information out there about how it wears. Does anyone know how this holds up in time if you use it extensively as a work bag (i.e. fill it with documents etc.)? I have the double zip, lux tote and while I love the design, it is so soft that the base just sags like crazy and the back of it wrinkles up. I still think it's a lovely bag but I would like a bag that holds its shape better.

It sounds like they have addressed the issue with the double cuir bag, but I'd love to hear from people who own the bag and use it for this purpose! :smile:

I have had this bag for almost 2 years and I can assure you it does not sag at the base, nor does it wrinkle. My only issue has been that the corners show a bit of wear.