My black/red CL Architeks shipped today!

^^^They are on saks.com and have also arrived in certain Saks locations. They are the numero prive style with a twist. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this particular shoe yet, but I will wait to see them IRL before I decide.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...1408474399545537&bmUID=1196347763093&ev19=1:4

Asha, seeing it IRL made me realize I am not over the moon for them. I feel the color at the top of the heel cuts off the line of the stiletto. Also, the strap of the heel bothers me for some reason.

Tiffany - Thanks for the pics. Any chance you can show us some modelling pics? So it looks orange, eh? Weird! I thought it would look more like the nude patent w/o the shine.

Man! Now I'm upset, as I only ordered these in nude. I was hesitating on the black/red and decided not to get them b/c I already charged too much having several pairs sent to me. Now, I wished I also got the black/red but I can't charge $2K+ just to see w/c size would fit. :crybaby:

Sorry that I have no photos yet, once I figure out how to use my iphone, I will post pics.
The nude architeks are more of a peachy/salmon color. My SA told me that they just arrived in store on Wednesday, but by the looks of the nude display, it looked like it had been sitting there for months because it was just dirty and scuffed. I am really shocked that I don't love these shoes in nude because I was expecting them to be out of this world. I think that this style is best in the black/red combo, I am so excited about them.

Sorry that I have no photos yet, once I figure out how to use my iphone, I will post pics.
The nude architeks are more of a peachy/salmon color. My SA told me that they just arrived in store on Wednesday, but by the looks of the nude display, it looked like it had been sitting there for months because it was just dirty and scuffed. I am really shocked that I don't love these shoes in nude because I was expecting them to be out of this world. I think that this style is best in the black/red combo, I am so excited about them.

Cool, how do you like the iphone so far? I got mine a couple of weeks ago for my b-day and it's so great! Anyhow, can't wait to see pics. And can't wait to get my black tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

My sentiments exactly. :s