My black/red CL Architeks shipped today!

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Anybody else get word??? I can't believe how fast that was, considering Saks.com said it was on backorder until 2/15/08!!!! I can't wait to see them in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

demicouture

@babymoghi
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007
i saw them in real life too and they are great!
did you get the black and red version? cos those are the best :smile:
pls post pics when they come!!

boslvuton

out of my mind
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Scottsdale AZ
Wowo That is awesome! :PNow you'll be able to wear them out for the holidays!!! Speaking of shipping, I think the magenta simples are also shipping now too- I noticed on my bank statement that the purchase went through... or do they just charge you in advance normally??? :confused1:

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Wowo That is awesome! :PNow you'll be able to wear them out for the holidays!!! Speaking of shipping, I think the magenta simples are also shipping now too- I noticed on my bank statement that the purchase went through... or do they just charge you in advance normally??? :confused1:
Oh really?! I ordered those too. I'm going to wake up one morning and have $3000 out of my account (with all the CL preorders I made on saks!). lol

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
Oh, I have to say to you gals...it's been so nice to be part of The Glass Slipper subforum over the last several weeks. I hardly go to Chanel, LV, or Bal as much. Besides being totally addicted to CLs at the moment, you all are so nice and fun (and obsessive like me). ;) lol!!!

boslvuton

out of my mind
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Scottsdale AZ
When I was in Denver for the world series about a month ago, the Nordstrom there had just expanded (or maybe even opened?) and I noticed that they had Manolos and other high end designers... I didn't see any CLs, but then again I did not walk through the whole department since I was short on time. I would totally check there though!

Kamilla850

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
New York
Tha black/red combo show as confirmed, but the nude show as back-order. I am going to call tonight to see when the black will be shipped. I am so excited about this style.