My black leather Coach cosmetic case was stolen yesterday!!

So bad! Just glad your parents are ok and the thief didn't get anything else. But so aggravating!!! I know if my DH would have seen someone do that, he would have been all over the person. Hope you can find a replacement.

Sorry to hear about your loss, thank goodness no one was hurt! I was in the deli section of my grocery store yesterday and a woman I was standing next to had left her cart a good distance from her while she waited to be helped. In the cart, on the child seat, was her Coach gallery tote. She wasn't even keeping her eye on the cart while she waited. Anyone could have just picked it up as they walked by. I kept watch on the cart, nervous that someone would take the bag. I was stressing so much that my husband asked me what was wrong. I was so relieved when she got her order and left!:hysteric:

Thank you for you posts and sympathy, ladies! My poor mom feels really bad about the whole situation and is still a bit nervous over the theft. I told her not to worry about replacing the cosmetic case and to just keep a close watch on her things from now on.

Sorry to hear about your loss, thank goodness no one was hurt! I was in the deli section of my grocery store yesterday and a woman I was standing next to had left her cart a good distance from her while she waited to be helped. In the cart, on the child seat, was her Coach gallery tote. She wasn't even keeping her eye on the cart while she waited. Anyone could have just picked it up as they walked by. I kept watch on the cart, nervous that someone would take the bag. I was stressing so much that my husband asked me what was wrong. I was so relieved when she got her order and left!:hysteric:

I work at a drugstore (big chain) and numerous times have I said to women you should not walk away from your purse in the cart. If they only knew how HIGH our theft is in that store.

Once I was in a questionable part of town. I had my Hampton Capacity tote. This guy said it that a real coach. I said nope it is a 20.00 fake. I did not want to get robbed leaving the store.

You can't be to careful. Glad your mom is okay and sorry that a hoodrat took your case.