My beloved ZCP got stolen today, I'm heart broken

I feel your pain. Someone stole my LV wallet out of my purse while it was on me! They distracted me by talking to my children. There was a team of them working me. Anyway, ironically they went to Louis Vuitton and spent 5K. Then they went to Gucci and spent another 5K. All together they charged up 15K within 30 minutes on several cards. Luckily I wasn’t responsible for the charges but I was most sad about my wallet. It was a LE Multicolor Noir. Oh and I was sickened that they pretended to converse with my children to distract me. That was disgusting.

I am so sorry. I have been there and some people don’t get it that when your struggling sometimes those small little luxuries - such as a wallet - can give you some feeling of a small luxury to enjoy when you feel like everything is going wrong. I hope things turn around soon enough. Keep your head high and soon enough the day will come when you can buy it again. I hope the person who did this has bad omens coming their way.

What kind of a creature would do something like that- take a small item that holds fond memories out of a diaper bag? It is beyond comprehension. I hope you find it or another finds its way to you. It is these small well-loved treasures that mean the most.I know everyone here is sending good wishes your way.

Reactions: USCGirlie
I feel your pain. Someone stole my LV wallet out of my purse while it was on me! They distracted me by talking to my children. There was a team of them working me. Anyway, ironically they went to Louis Vuitton and spent 5K. Then they went to Gucci and spent another 5K. All together they charged up 15K within 30 minutes on several cards. Luckily I wasn’t responsible for the charges but I was most sad about my wallet. It was a LE Multicolor Noir. Oh and I was sickened that they pretended to converse with my children to distract me. That was disgusting.

That made me so angry, disgusting they used your children to distract you

Reactions: Sparkle_Lux