My beloved ZCP got stolen today, I'm heart broken

1. Hi guys, I haven't been posted here since soooooo long, about 3 years. I got a baby since, but my ex husband left us, so I 've been alone with my son about 3 years now.
    It is so difficult, and of course LV went out of priority, I haven't even checked this forum so long.
    I changed my LV bags to a diaper bag , but they are still proudly sitting in my wardrobe of course.
    It's been a struggle the past few years, but I would never ever sell my bags which I have worked for a lot. ( I'm a nurse )

What is happened today brought me back in here, just to share.

I was in our local charity shop ( in a UK we call, it's a second hand shop) in a small friendly village , and my beloved 6 years old Zippy Coin Purse got stolen from my diaper bag which was hanging on a buggy!
    That was my daily used purse since I bought it , I never ever used something else .
    My heart is broken.
    I loved it so much! After 6 years of daily use , still looked brand new.
    I had some money in it, bank cards , ID, but I don't care of those I cancelled the cards and replace them, but I wouldn't be able to rebuy my wallet as a single mum, at least not for many many years.

I'm so very sad, just wanted to share this sad story , because I know you are the people who understands.

2. I went to to police and they phoned the shop, and there is no CCTV , so probably they will never find it.

3. I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you. It's not just a wallet, but perhaps a reminder of better times making it's theft a little harder to accept. Glad you and bubs were not hurt.

4. I was trying to think of the words to say, but @vinbenphon1 put it perfectly. I'm so sorry you experienced this. I hope they do find it.

5. I am so sorry this happened to you. I know how you feel, I have tried it myself with my agenda, mini pochette and key pouch :sad:

6. So sorry to hear this. We all totally understand the memories and sentiments that are associated with our purchases. Hopefully someone else good is coming your way!

7. I'm so sorry to hear this :sad:. I really hope it is found! Sending you virtual hugs and good wishes.

8. Hi Arrival, I remember you and your posts. I'm sorry to hear about your zcp. Sending you and your little one lots of good wishes, take care.

9. Arrival, I’m so sorry to see you back here under such sad circumstances. I remember you well and remember that you were expecting a little one.
    The exact same thing happened to me with my youngest about 8 years ago. I had my handbag in the shopping basket under the pushchair and my purse was stolen. It was a Gucci purse which my husband had bought for me and had sentimental value. I repurchased the purse preloved in a slightly different style (as it matched the bag he bought me as a push present) but it never felt the same. It taught me a lesson and I’ve been so careful since, but it shook me up all the same. My car park ticket was in the purse so there was a lot of inconvenience. The police said they couldn’t get access to the cctv which was really frustrating - it was a large shop, they didn’t even try. The thief went to the bank and withdrew money from my account as my drivers liscence was in the purse.
    Sorry that this happened to you, sorry for waffling too but I wanted to share that unfortunately you aren’t alone in experiencing this. There are horrible people out there.
    Love and hugs to you and your son :heart::hugs:

10. I’m so sorry about it. Some people have some nerve. I hope you come across one just like yours within your budget soon. Take care.

11. Oh no. I’m so so sorry arrival. I also remember your posts. Vinbenphon Said it perfectly. I’m so very sorry you are having to overcome so much right now. I hope somehow your wallet finds its way back to you. Sending Lots of virtual hugs and positive thoughts your way.

12. Thank you so much for everybody, also it made my day a few of you remembers me

IMG_2733.JPG
  13. Ugh. I feel you and I am so sorry. When my son was an infant someone took my jacardi diaper bag from the stroller. The entire thing. I loved that diaper bag. Not only that, I had my son’s immunization records in the bag. We must have been coming back from one of his check ups. I lived in NYC at the time. I love NYC, but you have to be so alert at times. I have moved to NJ since, although I am still only 10 minutes from Manhattan. I like to go often, I just don’t want to live there. Lol.

14. I'm sorry. Theft is especially high this time of year.

Sometimes I can't believe what people are capable of.

15. This is why I maintain certain rules when going out and about with my LV...like don't carry them during the holidays, don't take them to work/school, don't carry them when traveling, etc. I'll only take it out when I know that my bag is gonna be stuck to my body at all times! Even then there's still no guarantee!
    It might sound silly to some but living in this day and age you can just never be too cautious no matter in which corner of the world you are. Especially branded goods will always be a target for thievery.

You might not be able to afford brand new, maybe you'll get lucky and score a lower than retail price in the preloved market or request a family member/close friend for one as a holiday/birthday gift..it won't replace the stolen one but know that this sorta stuff happens to several people everyday (and sometimes rather than waiting for a misfortune to happen to us, we should learn lessons from other peoples experiences and apply it to our own lives).
    Hope things work out for you good luck