My Bbag babies - after 3 months of bbag addiction!

BagLuver

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
It's hard to believe that I bought my first bbag just 3 months ago! I've owned bags from almost every major designer (no Hermes yet!), but I've never found any other to be as addicting as Balenciaga!

In the last 3 months, I've bought 5 bags! :nuts: I need to slow down now before I go broke! I wanted to share my little bbag family with those of you who understand this addiction. :yes:

My collection :heart:
2005 Navy Twiggy
2006 White City
2006 Rouge Vif City
2007 Cafe Whistle
2007 Black Twiggy

Attachments

• bbags.jpg
    bbags.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 257
Love your collection Bagluver!!! Especially the Navy twiggy and Rouge VIP City!!! Im sure these won't be your last!:graucho: I agree though, my addiction to Bbags can't compare to other brand's!!!:sweatdrop: Congrats!!

WOAH!! :nuts: Great collection! :tup: I think it took me twice as long (if not longer) to build up my collection to 5 bbags...they ARE addicting, but I wouldn't have it any other way! :P

ahh! you have a navy twiggy! :nuts::drool: congrats! i started in aug/sep and i'm still saving up for a 3rd one only...when do you plan to stop, if ever? :P great collection!

Thanks for all the nice comments! I just love looking at them and touching them! The Rouge Vif is my favorite!

I plan to stop NOW, at least for a while. I just want to enjoy the ones I have for a while before I start buying more. After all, I can only use one at a time. :yes:

^LOL! I did kind of go crazy. It just occurred to me today that I did all this damage in just 3 months. :shame:

And, yes, I agree that Vif is the BEST RED EVER! I love it!