My Bbag babies - after 3 months of bbag addiction!

WOW!
Love your collection.
I think it's a good idea if you stop for a while and enjoy your current collection.
Then, you'll decide if there's a bag you don't use that much and sell it to buy another!
Love your navy twiggy!

God, your rouge is making me lust for a red in a pretty obsessive way! It's gorgeous! Your collection is very nice, very neutral, I love it. Bals are so addictive, it's like handbag crack. Thanks for sharing!

It's hard to believe that I bought my first bbag just 3 months ago! I've owned bags from almost every major designer (no Hermes yet!), but I've never found any other to be as addicting as Balenciaga!

In the last 3 months, I've bought 5 bags! :nuts: I need to slow down now before I go broke! I wanted to share my little bbag family with those of you who understand this addiction. :yes:

My collection :heart:
2005 Navy Twiggy
2006 White City
2006 Rouge Vif City
2007 Cafe Whistle
2007 Black Twiggy

Beautiful collection!!! And in such a short time! So happy for you and yes, they are very addicting aren't they.

Did you buy your bbags locally here in Atlanta?? Or on eBay? Just curious as they are hard to come by here in Atlanta.

Beautiful bags - welcome to Bbag heaven, or is it hell? :confused1: These bags evoke emotions of lust, jealousy, love, hate, etc. The bags encourage behavior such as stalking, (refreshing your Ebay page every five minutes or so), simplifying your life (finding things in your house to sell so that you can buy another Bbag), ignoring your family (being on the internet to chat with other girls/boys who are similarly addicted), and making sure that your car is spotless (wouldn't want to set your bag down on a dirty seat). Welcome to the club, darling! :yes::tup: BTW, lusting over the navy blue twiggy!

ITA, congrats, welcome; there's no turning back now!!

Beautiful collection!!! And in such a short time! So happy for you and yes, they are very addicting aren't they.

Did you buy your bbags locally here in Atlanta?? Or on eBay? Just curious as they are hard to come by here in Atlanta.

No, I haven't bought any in Atlanta. I used on-line shopping, such as Diabro. No ebay, though.