My Bays are here...Modelling pics!

Aren't these Bays just great bags! And I love your coats, too! Wonderfully matched! Enjoy them all!
thmbup.gif

Thanks for the compliments everyone...there is something I need to confess....I have a MAJOR passion for coats too! almost as bad as my bag obsession.

Beautiful bags!!!
I have a confession too: I have a passion for coats too... an entire closet full... and this one is gonna crack you up -
I live in Houston where it hardly gets cold enough to wear them!! :nuts:
At least you have a reason to buy them!

Beautiful bags!!!
I have a confession too: I have a passion for coats too... an entire closet full... and this one is gonna crack you up -
I live in Houston where it hardly gets cold enough to wear them!! :nuts:
At least you have a reason to buy them!

You are not kidding...thats sooo funny! pass them on to me....I'll be sure to wear them all for you!!!

Fab bags with fab coats...BTW, I love them, those coats, too...if not for the fact that I live in CA, and there is really very little need for coats, I would've had a whole closet full. Wool, leather, down, velvet,vinyl, nylon...., short, long, mid-length, with fur collar, without fur collor...You name them, I've got them. LOL, with such a cold weather in LA recently, at least I get to wear a different one every day...