My ban isn't going well............

I like both of them. :tup: I'm supposed to be on a ban until the sales start. I went to NM today to return something, and of course I strayed into the CL section. Low and behold, there was the python Fontanete. :drool: In a way I was glad they didn't have my size, but now I'm so tempted to call another NM. :nuts:

I saw them at the NM Scottsdale, just in case you NEEDED to know....:whistle:

Oh Cins! I can see why! Aren't bans just the hardest???? I'm currently in one, but am also eying the phone to order a pair of Nude Clichys....Ugh!!!!

Anyway, at least you are making breaking the ban worthwhile. Those Pony Decolletes are TDF!

Chins~
These are cute! :nuts:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Lovely Pony Decolletes!
attachment.php
attachment.php

Don't worry, this is to start your 'ban'... ;)

Thanks for all the lovely compliments ladies :flowers:

JetSetGo! buy the Clichys, buy the Clichys, buy the Clichys :devil: ('cos the I won't feel quite so bad LOL :roflmfao:)

Chins I love the new additions!
I completely understand about the ban! I really can't buy any other shoes until at least June as well, we'll be each others support, because god knows I need it!LOL

omg i'm so bad w/bans too! D approves all my $100+ purchases cos he's got *awesome* taste :girlsigh: when i want to buy something i'll email him a pic and ask for a stamp of approval :P

but then last month, he said, no more shoe stamps for a month!?!?!? omg!!! hehehe i called it the shoe embargo and told him i was protesting, but i've managed to eke out a few exceptions due to extenuating circumstances!

ya, everytime i enact a ban, i'm so good for a week . . . then it's almost the same i think as dieting, it all gets pent up and then i got on a crazy shopping binge!!! :wtf::nuts::shrugs:

My ban performance just got worse :shame: I blame Lynn12 for being such a good enabler :flowers:

As I seem to buy less shoes when I'm NOT on a ban I think I'll just end my ban here and now :P. It'll be cheaper that way :roflmfao: