my bag is peeling... **cry

oh my ..i hope my dior babies wont go peeling off too :shocked:, but i would think they won't just do... well, hopefully! You gotta bring that back to the boutique ok?

oh my ..i hope my dior babies wont go peeling off too :shocked:, but i would think they won't just do... well, hopefully! You gotta bring that back to the boutique ok?

hi jqua, yep! I will bring it back and will keep everyone updated on progress.

Thank you all for helping me out here. :yes:

Purlin, if you need help, just PM me with your pics and I can load for you.

hey orange, definitely bring it to the dior in taka and get them to fix it. and if they say they'll be charging you for the repair work, kick up a fuss about it because after my gaucho was fixed (and after i practically railed upon them about the insanity of charging me for the repair work for a bag i had for just 1 week), the assistants told me it's free for the first year. i don't know how true that'll hold, but if it helps, i'm in the same boat as you at the moment - waiting for dior to fix my gaucho YET AGAIN. (and i've barely used it at all, less than 10 times in total)

hey orange, definitely bring it to the dior in taka and get them to fix it. and if they say they'll be charging you for the repair work, kick up a fuss about it because after my gaucho was fixed (and after i practically railed upon them about the insanity of charging me for the repair work for a bag i had for just 1 week), the assistants told me it's free for the first year. i don't know how true that'll hold, but if it helps, i'm in the same boat as you at the moment - waiting for dior to fix my gaucho YET AGAIN. (and i've barely used it at all, less than 10 times in total)

thanks, zero. will want to settle this by this week. I hope your gaucho gets fixed quickly. **lots of hugs**

my new romantique flap baby, the leather bow, pealed!! the back also a little !!!! why!!!!!!

gesh!!! I quickly check the forum after receiving your message.

bring it back to the boutique to get it fixed. Think they might want to charge you for it (they tried to when I passed mine to them). I insisted that it is not reasonable for me to pay for a defect since I only carried it a few times. I asked them to check with their manager and they waived the charges thereafter.

just wondering what's wrong with the quality of all these branded bags... GGRRRR!!!