**My bag came :( and it's GREEN, so sad!**

• Thread starter Deleted member 20806
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20806

Hi everyone, *SIGH* so I bought an Olav PM off ebay because I got it at a great price. Long story short:

. The listing mentioned the canvas was a different color (listing said to LOOK at pictures to see it)

. I did, all i saw was black on the corners

. I get the bag and half of the bag has a GREEN tint. Totally different color than the other half

. Seller responds back to me with, " Sorry I think you misunderstanding.I copy my ebay description that
Please see my description,
This used bag is made in France. Please serious to check the photo this bag is a used
bag and the side leather piping is find used marks and the damier colour is changed."

. She said to CHECK photo, well i did, her photos don't show any green.

I'm going to post my pics and then her pics to show the difference. What should I do you guys? All I want to do is get my money back, go straight to the store, and buy the bag.

Here are a couple pics...... i'm pressed for time because i need to go to class, but i'll try to upload the seller's pics before or when i get back.

Attachments

• IMG_1444.jpg
    IMG_1444.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_1440.jpg
    IMG_1440.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 458
HER pics. The last pic shows black scuffing, and that's what I thought she meant by "discolored canvas" Her pics didn't show the green.

Attachments

• uglyolav.jpg
    uglyolav.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 279
  • uglyolav2.jpg
    uglyolav2.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 295
  • uglyolav3.jpg
    uglyolav3.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 398
oh my goodness - that's horrible! if you paid for the bag via paypal, then file a buyer complaint with them and they will more than likely refund your money. tell them that the seller misrepresented the item using false advertising to lure unsuspecting ebay buyers.

i am so sorry. that is just weird to get that green tint like that, hope you get the resolution from the seller. I know this seller is a my pouppette member and she should sell authentic stuffs, but if you are not happy with your purchase, you should get your money back ..hopefully

Thanks for the comments so far everyone. I've never had to settle a dispute before so I hope it'll work. It just sounds like she won't accept a return and she hasn't responded back to my second email. :sad:

for some odd reason my last post didnt go through... lol...

anyways, what i said was i think you should DEF. get your money back...i can see the color difference. go get youself a brand new crisp gorgeous one at the store...it's such a beautiful bag.

oh my goodness, that's the strangest thing I've ever seen! I wonder what on earth happened to it!!! I think you can file a dispute, saying the item was significantly not as described. Good luck!

It looks kind of green on my monitor . . . (in her pictures). She also said the color had "changed." To me you can see it, and she did mention it. I probably would have asked a lot of questions with a description saying the "damier color had changed." I'm not sure it's significantly not as described unfortunately. I can see the greenish cast, so this might be a hard one.

That said, Eva is really, really nice though. I bet if you nicely ask for a refund, she'll work with you. I've purchased 4-6 bags from her over the years and found her to be very kind and professional.

Eeek, what happened to that bag? I hope you can get a refund but you might not win the SNAD, since she did cover herself by mentioning the colour had changed, although definitely not descriptively enough. I don't think the pictures are particularly good either, it does look a bit green but the light reflecting off the bag kind of distracts you from seeing it.

File a dispute ASAP through paypal and see what she says. if she doesnt budge, escalate to a claim.

But to be fair to the seller, I can kinda see green on her pics (but this is hindsight so I do not know if I would've picked that up before but I would have emailed the seller with questions) so i really do not know if you will win.