**My bag came :( and it's GREEN, so sad!**

• Thread starter Deleted member 20806
  • Start date
Ok everyone, the seller emailed me back but ONLY after I filed a dispute on paypal. She sounded mad during her email saying stuff like "I've left you many emails but you didn't respond and now youre filing a dispute on paypal, just return the bag and stop saying you're unhappy bla bla bla bla"

The funny thing is, she never sent me one email back. She only responded after I filed a dispute. I question her character but at least I can get my money back now.

I'd ask her for a refund-- I do see the green in her pics, so if you file a dispute and list "item not as described" she may have a good case that it was described that way... you can see it in the photos. Try to settle with a refund.

Ok everyone, the seller emailed me back but ONLY after I filed a dispute on paypal. She sounded mad during her email saying stuff like "I've left you many emails but you didn't respond and now youre filing a dispute on paypal, just return the bag and stop saying you're unhappy bla bla bla bla"

The funny thing is, she never sent me one email back. She only responded after I filed a dispute. I question her character but at least I can get my money back now.

Nice to hear that it all worked out for you.

Are you sure your e-mail address is correct on PayPal? This has happened before to me on both sides of the transaction, where either my or my buyer's e-mail address was incorrect and neither of us got the e-mails.

Just asking because I have purchased from her and her communication was excellent. I do think she would give you a refund if you requested it...

My email addy is correct..... i checked it. I don't know what happened, either something happened or she's lying which is weird because she has great feedback.

My email addy is correct..... i checked it. I don't know what happened, either something happened or she's lying which is weird because she has great feedback.

Maybe she's confused ? She may be dealing with other disputes too.. :sweatdrop:

Anyways, I'm glad that there's some progress to this !

Are U sending it back? If so, maybe you'll like to make sure that there's a tracking number on USPS... the last thing you need is for her to accuse you of not returning the item.

I'm glad that she's refunding you.

IMO, she didn't describe the condition of the bag all to well. If it was already returned to her b/c of the green discoloration, then she should've specifically written that "there's green discoloration" on her auction.