*** My baby cried so I was offered a KELLY LMAO .. Valentines Day Gift ***

Fabulous bag. I bought one today too and whilst browsing in the store spotted black jumping boots. I can't wear them and have no idea of sizes but it was the Manchester King street store if you are still looking. May be worth a call.

Such a cute story, bubba's first Hermes...made me smile! I hope your little one is feeling a bit better. And congratulations on all your beautiful finds, Cupid was very good to you this year! ;) Have you tried your Jour d'Hermès yet? I received a sample when I was last at my boutique, and it's such a very lovely fragrance. Enjoy everything!

Congrats Sai!!! Give your bubba an extra hug today!!!!

I think the etoupe kelly more than makes up for the lack of jumping boots!!!! :graucho:

Wear all of your new goodies in good health!!!

Sai - What a cute story of V-day shopping at H !! Congrats on your new Kelly. I love Retourne and especially on Etoupe. I'll need to bring my little nephew next time to H. Perhaps he can charm the SAs to offer me something special !!

Enjoy your new Kelly in best of health !!

Wow! Great reveal! What a nice DH - you can be very happy with him!
I like your Kelly very much!
You wrote it a Kelly retourne - small question what is the difference between retourne and sellier?

Wow! Great reveal! What a nice DH - you can be very happy with him!
I like your Kelly very much!
You wrote it a Kelly retourne - small question what is the difference between retourne and sellier?

I'm not sure so I hope an expert will chime in but I think it has something to do with the corners perhaps. A retourne has rounder edges compared to the sharper corners of the sellier. Like I said I'm no expert lol so don't quote me on it. I just saw it said Kelly II retourne on receipt. :biggrin:

Sai - What a cute story of V-day shopping at H !! Congrats on your new Kelly. I love Retourne and especially on Etoupe. I'll need to bring my little nephew next time to H. Perhaps he can charm the SAs to offer me something special !!

Enjoy your new Kelly in best of health !!

Lol as long as your nephew is crying then perhaps that will work lool.

Thank you. I will enjoy this Kelly. I am actually more obsessed with Kelly's over Birkins.

Congrats Sai!!! Give your bubba an extra hug today!!!!

I think the etoupe kelly more than makes up for the lack of jumping boots!!!! :graucho:

Wear all of your new goodies in good health!!!

Awww thank you. I will give him an extra big hug especially because he helped me score lol

Such a cute story, bubba's first Hermes...made me smile! I hope your little one is feeling a bit better. And congratulations on all your beautiful finds, Cupid was very good to you this year! ;) Have you tried your Jour d'Hermès yet? I received a sample when I was last at my boutique, and it's such a very lovely fragrance. Enjoy everything!

Yep I am wearing it now. It's so summery. I love it. Thank you for your kind words. X

I'm not sure so I hope an expert will chime in but I think it has something to do with the corners perhaps. A retourne has rounder edges compared to the sharper corners of the sellier. Like I said I'm no expert lol so don't quote me on it. I just saw it said Kelly II retourne on receipt. :biggrin:

No problem! :ty: